January 20, 2011

SPECIAL XMAS ADDITION: STRAP-ONS!

this was written and posted on collarme Dec. 25, 2010

I seem to get the same questions over-and-over so I'm recycling some messages I've sent. The next young-and-inexperienced boy (not putting ya down, not your fault you're inexperienced) who asks me why I'm into bi guys and informs me that as a self-proclaimed alpha male he could never take a strap-on may be referred here:

Nothing quite like making an alpha male realize he's capable of feeling overwhelmed and "taken" by a woman he trusts. Very intense! And strap-ons are something to work up to anyway-- I actually prefer to use my fingers as it provides more feedback and intimacy. Trust me, the vast majority of guys I've played with like that have spectacular orgasms...once they're allowed to cum ;o)

...Though occasionally a guy isn't "wired" for anal despite the male g-spot being there, I do recommend you play with it on your own because you're just seriously missing out if you are wired.

To your other question: why bi? Well, I can't speak for everyone on here, but it comes down to three things for me. First, the taboo/shame aspect is very hot. I think it's partly because I'm bi, and I've worked through my own shame with that (I came out in high school). So a guy having a bit of shame around that and doing it anyway because he's so turned on just speaks to me.

Second, there's obviously the control: I'm getting off as a Domme on making him do something he's not "supposed" to do. And third, there's the aspect that I think is the same reason why a lot of guys like seeing two women together: it's doubling up the whole visual pleasure and sexual energy, and usually I get to be the center of attention at some point, which is quite fun!

1 comment:

  1. I'm delighted to be your first commented. I love the idea that you are encouraging dialogue on here as a lot of CM can seem superficial. Hopefully I might learn a lot here.

    I should start by saying as i chose this post to comment on as the word 'taboo' has a powerfull effect on me. A Mistress who enjoys breaking taboo's and is excited by making a man feel humiliated and dirty is my dream. I'm not sure how other subs feel, but certainly, a strong woman who has truely gets into my mind and i feel genuine rather than physical submission to, wouldn't have much problem having me on my knees pleasuring another man for her amusement.

    Anyway. I'll end this comment before i get carried away.

    Whistles

    ReplyDelete