January 2, 2012

Edit to CM profile: Jan 2: w/r/t male doms

Previous* version: "...Experiment with regards to male Doms = successful! I have a few good contacts now. New male Doms may go back to ignoring my profile... no really. Please."

New version: "...Experiment with regards to male Doms = successful! I have a few good contacts now."
Reasons for edits: 1. compassion: learning that not all male dominant-people suck (lol, perhaps poor choice of words...) means I can be more sensitive to randomly-hostile phrasing in my communications; 2. clarity: new version is shorter.
 
...first mistyped as pervious version, lol. Also, if you're not familiar with shorthand, w/r/t = "with regard to", which I didn't know for the longest time until I became a David Foster Wallace fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment